Environmental & Litigation
We count with a multidisciplinary team with strong professional experience and top academic background.
Contact details: email@example.com / +55 21 2464-1665 / 11 2649-1494
Languages: Portuguese / English
Practice: she is experienced in administrative and judicial litigation, compliance and consulting and in the area of Environmental Law. Focuses on various sectors of production and industries, such as agroforestry, paper and cellulose, real estate projects, solid waste, contaminated sites and energy.
Esperience: she gathers experience in the area of legal consulting and environmental litigation. Additionally, she has worked at the Prosecution Office at state (Ministério Público do Estado de São Paulo) and federal (Ministério Público Federal) levels in the environmental field as well as in full service law firms and firms specialized in environmental. She been a researcher and coordinator of the study group of International Environmental Law at University of São Paulo (USP) and is currently assistant in environmental law classes at the same University. She is currently a senior associate to the Environmental area at Rennó Penteado Sampaio Advogados.
- Master of Laws (LL.M), Georgia State University (Atlanta/USA)
- Master's Degree in Environmental Law at University of São Paulo (USP)
- Pos Graduation in Environmental Law and Strategic Sustainability Management at São Paulo Catholic Pontifical University (PUC/Cogeae)
- Specialization in Environmental Law at São Paulo State School of Magistrates (EPM)
- Undergraduate Degree in Law at University of São Paulo (USP)