Litigation, Real Estate and Urbanistic Law, Regulatory Law, Antitrust and Infrastructure
Our law firm has a multidisciplinary team with solid professional experience and high academic training.
MARÍLIA DOS SANTOS DIAS RENNÓ
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org / +55 21 2464-1665 / 11 2649-1494
Languages: Portuguese | English
Practice: Works mainly in Administrative Law, focusing on Regulatory Law, and the areas of Real Estate and Urban Law. She represents clients of various sizes and industries, including shopping malls, absorbing companies, food, drug and tobacco companies, technology, oil and energy companies, among others. Has vast experience in product regulation at all stages, from registration and design to distribution and marketing. Her practice in public law brings a global service in the design of ventures to the real estate area, including interfaces with the public sector and analysis of urban parameters.
Experience: Has been an associate attorney and partner of renowned law firms. She also exercised the role of Legal Advisor to the Civil Office of the Rio de Janeiro State Governorate. In 2017, started Rennó, Penteado, Reis and Sampaio Advogados with her partners. She is currently a partner in the Real Estate and Urban Law and Office Regulation, Competition and Infrastructure areas.
- Graduate Degree in Business Law at Universidade Cândido Mendes.
- Undergraduate Degree in Law at Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio de Janeiro – PUC-Rio.
- Análise Advocacia 500 – Infrastructure and Regulatory
- Análise Advocacia 500 – Food, Beverages and Tobacco
- Análise Advocacia 500 – The most looked up to in Rio de Janeiro state