Litigation and Environmental Law
We count with a multidisciplinary team with strong professional experience and top academic background.
LUCIANO GIONGO BRESCIANI
Contact details: email@example.com / +55 11 2649-1494 / 21 2464-1665
Languages: Portuguese | English
Practice: Works mainly in highly complex litigations involving security, environmental, civil liability, consumer, corporate, contractual and commercial disputes in general. Also works in disputes related to public concessions, loan recovery and reorganization, with vast experience in state and federal courts throughout the entire national territory, and higher courts. He works with clients from various industries, focusing mainly on infrastructure, energy, agribusiness and health.
Experience: Was a team member of prominent full service law firms in São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro, focusing in strategic civil litigation. He was a partner of Reis & Sampaio Advogados that, in 2017, became Rennó, Penteado, Reis & Sampaio Advogados. He is currently a partner of Litigation and Arbitration areas at the firm.
- Graduate Degree in Economics Law at Fundação Getulio Vargas – FGV Direito SP.
- Undergraduate Degree in Law at Universidade do Estado do Rio de Janeiro – UERJ.
- Insurance litigation involving a claim of BRL 300 million with discussion about the jurisdiction of the Brazilian Justice and International Arbitration Tribunal;
- Coordination of collective and individual actions throughout the national territory under discussion around the Life Insurance Portfolio Readjustment Program of a major Brazilian insurer;
- Coordination of collective and individual actions concerning the individual and family health insurance contracts of hundreds of thousands of policyholders throughout the Brazilian territory;
- Coordination of a relevant process portfolio of one of the main distributors of fuel products in the country regarding its fuel reseller network;