Litigation and Regulatory Law, Antitrust and Infrastructure
We count with a multidisciplinary team with strong professional experience and top academic background.
CAROLINA BARROS FIDALGO
Contact details: email@example.com / +55 21 2464-1665 / 11 2649-1494
Languages: Portuguese | English
Practice: Focused on Administrative Law, with expertise in product regulation, sanitary surveillance, administrative contracts, bidding contracts, urban analysis and issues involving infrastructure projects, both in counseling and judicial and administrative litigation. She works with national and multinational companies in industries such as food, tobacco, pharmaceuticals, health products, ports, airports, oil and gas, transportation and shopping malls.
Experience: Has been both associate and partner in renowned law firms. She attended the Exchange Program conducted by the Superintendency of Bidding Contract Promotion of the Brazilian Agency of Petroleum, Natural Gas and Biofuels (Agência Nacional do Petróleo, Gás Natural e Biocombustíveis, ANP) and was part of the founding group of Rennó, Penteado, Reis & Sampaio, where she is currently a partner of the Regulation, Competition and Infrastructure area. She works as professor of Administrative and Constitutional Law at UERJ, IBP and CERS graduate courses.
- Graduate Degree in State Law at Universidade do Estado do Rio de Janeiro – CEPED/UERJ.
- Master's Degree in Public Law at Universidade do Estado do Rio de Janeiro – UERJ.
- Specialization Degree in Petroleum Law, agreement with the Brazilian Agency of Petroleum, Natural Gas and Biofuels - ANP and Rio de Janeiro State University - UERJ.
- Undergraduate Degree in Law at Universidade do Estado do Rio de Janeiro – UERJ.
- Prêmio Maurício Caldeira de Alvarenga – Awarded thesis, Accounting Court of Rio de Janeiro
- Prêmio SEAE em Defesa da Concorrência e Regulação Econômica – Awarded thesis