We act in direct and indirect Environment-related litigation and legal advisory matters.
The environmental area counts with a highly qualified, interdisciplinary team experienced in judicial litigation and in advisory matters in connection with environmental law.
We assist our clients in the development of efficient and adequate strategies for the solution of environmental issues and in cost-benefit assessments, thus contributing to their decision-making process. We act in infrastructure projects, assisting several industry sectors, such as energy, solar power, thermoelectric, sanitation, mining and oil and gas.
We also advice on real estate and agribusiness related matters, including industries such as paper and pulp, chemical products, among others.
Our services include:
- Advisory assistance in case law and in federal, state and municipal environmental regulations.
- Assessment of environmental legal risks.
- Coordination and follow up of environmental licensing procedures.
- Drafting, negotiation and review of contractual clauses (mergers and acquisitions, loans, service rendering, among others).
- Representation of our clients in environmental administrative and judicial procedures.
- Negotiation of conduct adjustment and commitment terms.
- Interaction with stakeholders (the Prosecution Office, environmental agencies, NGOs, etc.).
- Environmental compliance for financing and investment purposes.
- Legal due diligence in Environmental matters.