We have broad experience in the administrative law, infrastructure and regulatory areas, and count with a team highly specialized in assisting companies in their relations with the public power, including regulatory agencies.
REGULATORY LAW, COMPETITION AND INFRASTRUCTURE
With a specialized team and consolidated experience in the areas of administrative, competition and regulatory law, we advise our clients on their relations with the Government, including regulatory agencies.
Our practice is focused on advisory assistance as well as in the representation of our clients in administrative and judicial proceedings in connection with public law matters.
We have expertise in several regulated sectors, such as energy, oil and gas, highways, railways, ports, sanitation, telecommunications, health surveillance, supplementary health, among others, acting in either infrastructure projects or advising in Regulatory matters.
We also assist our clients in competition law matters in the consulting area and in administrative and judicial litigation.
Our services include:
- Advising on biddings and execution of administrative contracts in general.
- Advising on concessions and public-private partnerships.
- Representation in administrative and judicial proceedings in matters of regulatory and urbanistic law.
- The submission of economic concentration acts before the Brazilian Antitrust Authority (CADE) and representation of our clients' interests in anticompetitive conducts investigation procedures.
- Dispute against unfair competition and illegal market.
- Legal due diligence in regulatory matters.