The firm provides legal assistance to its clients on the corporate law, including daily corporate matters, corporate reorganizations, mergers and acquisitions (M&A), private equity transactions and in connection with the Brazilian SEC and Central Bank regulation.
CORPORATE LAW AND M&A
We advise national and foreign clients in Brazil and abroad in their corporate and contractual transactions, mergers and acquisitions (M&A) and in the purchase and sale of equity holding and assets. In international transactions, we work in conjunction with local law firms.
With technical knowledge, negotiation skills, creativity and business orientation, we bring legal solutions to the various types of transactions.
We have an interdisciplinary approach and work in an integrated manner with the other legal teams, such as capital market, banking, tax and real estate, to better meet the demands of our clients.
Our services include:
- Setting-up and incorporation of companies, consortia, joint ventures.
- Partners and shareholders agreements, minutes of shareholders and partners meetings, voting agreements, options to buy or sell.
- Purchase and sale of equity holding or assets of listed and non-listed corporations and limited liability companies (sociedades limitadas), from negotiations up to closing and implementation of the transaction.
- Planning and implementation of corporate reorganizations (mergers, conversions, spin-offs and amalgamations).
- Commercial and cooperation Agreements.
- Investment Agreements.
- Assistance to investment funds and investors in private equity transactions and concerning compliance with regulation issued by the Brazilian Stock and Exchange Committee (Comissão de Valores Mobiliários – CVM) and the Brazilian Central Bank.
- Assistance to families and their businesses in corporate law related matters and family governance.
- Corporate legal due diligence.